Our Dakota moccasin utilizes a fabulous, rich leather that is rugged and durable, with a comfortable fit right out of the box. The leather is unfinished, allowing for a patina to develop over time and giving the moccasins more character, especially with Falcon Brown. Applying Mink Oil also darkens the leather a bit, and gives an old-fashioned pull-up look that is incredible, as well as providing weather protection and conditioning the leather. It is a wonderful outdoorsman moccasin with a soft-tempered yet substantial leather upper and our rugged yet supple latigo leather soles. The soles provide the perfect amount of protection from stick and stones, while still offering an incredible feel with the earth. Every pair of our moccasins come shipped in our branded canvas bag and tied with suede lace.
- Built for a comfortable fit, like being barefoot. Our moccasins are not intended to fight snug nor loose
- Crafted from a supple yet heavy-bodied cowhide leather for the uppers that may require a short break-in period
- Strong brown latigo leather for the soles provide tactile feel of the earth while offering protection
- Cuffed to highlight natural suede interior with high-quality leather lace and cord lock
- Available in US Men's whole and half sizes. For custom sizes, please see our sizing page.
Due to the nature of leather, moccasins are intended for natural outdoor environments. Surfaces such as concrete, asphalt, etc. may cause premature wear.
Our leather soles may become smooth with wear and may become slippery when wet or on smooth surfaces. Please exercise extreme caution in these situations.
Our leather may feature scars, brand marks, insect bites and other imperfections. We believe these marks add beauty and character to our products. We will not use pieces where the structural integrity is questionable.